The Saint Paul Island Unified Command Team has launched a website, https://COVID19.stpaulak.com/, to keep residents and travelers to Saint Paul Island informed and up-to-date regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the current situation on Saint Paul Island and the responses being taken to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Welcome to the City of Saint Paul, Alaska website.
St. Paul Island is located in the central Bering Sea within the Pribilof Islands group.
St. Paul Island is a thriving, safe community with a high quality of life for our current and
On October 26, 2022, the Council of the City of Saint Paul passed a resolution declaring a cultural, economic, and social emergency for Saint Paul Island, due to the closure
Nov. 3 Public Hearing: Community Development Block Grant and Bulk Fuel Facility & Dispensing Tankage Upgrade Project
On November 3, 2022, the City will hold a Public Hearing during the regularly scheduled City Council meeting that begins at 9:00 am. There will be a presentation on the
The City of Saint Paul and Central Bering Sea Fishermen’s Association issued a joint press release today, October 18, 2022 regarding the 2022-2023 closures of the Bering Sea snow crab
On October 7, 2022, the Council of the City of Saint Paul approved a resolution conditionally supporting the PRIME Initiative/Alagum Kanuux. Additionally, the Council stated it will make an ultimate
Download & Review the 2022 Saint Paul Local Hazard Mitigation Plan The State of Alaska, Division of Homeland Security and Emergency Management reviewed our draft Local Hazard Mitigation Plan in
State of Alaska Individual Assistance provides disaster recovery grants to those impacted by 2022 September West Coast Storm (Typhoon Merbok) Individuals and families can apply for state disaster recovery grants
How Do I?
- 2021 Saint Paul Island Guide to Social Distancing and Hunkering Down
- Guide To COVID-19 Community Mitigation/ Protective Measures
- Emergency Ordinance 22-98: Protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout Saint Paul Island Updated 8/11/22
- Individual COVID-19 Travel #21 Updated 3/18/22
- Group COVID-19 Travel #5 – Updated 6/17/21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Support Resolution 21-02
- Attention Mariners: COVID-19 Notice #4 (PDF)
- Saint Paul Island Community Strategic Reentry Plan
- Community/Workforce Protection Plan Template – Updated 1/5/228/11