The Saint Paul Island Unified Command Team has launched a website, https://COVID19.stpaulak.com/, to keep residents and travelers to Saint Paul Island informed and up-to-date regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the current situation on Saint Paul Island and the responses being taken to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Welcome to the City of Saint Paul, Alaska website.
St. Paul Island is located in the central Bering Sea within the Pribilof Islands group.
St. Paul Island is a thriving, safe community with a high quality of life for our current and
Did your home or business suffer any damage from this weekend’s storm? Was anyone in your family injured as a result of the storm? The City wants to hear from
* * * * * * RESCINDED 8/30/22 5:00PM * * * * * * Due to a main line break and loss of pressure, the St. Paul Public Water System, PWSID AK2260286 is being placed on a BWN until the issues
Through a grant from State of Alaska Department of Homeland Security and Emergency Management, the City of Saint Paul completed installation of two pole-mounted All-Hazard Alert Broadcast Sirens in July
My name is Lynn Sterbenz, and I am the Projects and Grants Specialist for the City of Saint Paul. I am working on a historic preservation grant proposal to restore
The City of Saint Paul hosted a presentation and Q&A Zoom session on Wednesday, July 13, 2022 regarding COVID-19 vaccine for kids with Dr Rabinowitz and Dr. Nace in the
Click on image to enlarge. T-shirts for Sale from the Fourth of July Celebration. Price: $35 + shipping To Order: Contact Monique Baker at 907-600-4350 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org with quantity,
How Do I?
- 2021 Saint Paul Island Guide to Social Distancing and Hunkering Down
- Guide To COVID-19 Community Mitigation/ Protective Measures
- Emergency Ordinance 22-98: Protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout Saint Paul Island Updated 8/11/22
- Individual COVID-19 Travel #21 Updated 3/18/22
- Group COVID-19 Travel #5 – Updated 6/17/21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Support Resolution 21-02
- Attention Mariners: COVID-19 Notice #4 (PDF)
- Saint Paul Island Community Strategic Reentry Plan
- Community/Workforce Protection Plan Template – Updated 1/5/228/11