The Saint Paul Island Unified Command Team has launched a website, https://COVID19.stpaulak.com/, to keep residents and travelers to Saint Paul Island informed and up-to-date regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the current situation on Saint Paul Island and the responses being taken to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Welcome to the City of Saint Paul, Alaska website.
St. Paul Island is located in the central Bering Sea within the Pribilof Islands group.
St. Paul Island is a thriving, safe community with a high quality of life for our current and
Today the Saint Paul Island Unified Command was informed that one essential worked tested positive for COVID-19. The test was performed at the health center due to the individual exhibiting symptoms. The individual will isolate until their symptoms resolve. There were “close contacts” that have been identified that flew to Saint Paul Island with the positive individual.
Today the Saint Paul Island Unified Command was informed that one resident tested positive for COVID-19. The test was performed at the health center due to the individual exhibiting symptoms. The individual will isolate until their symptoms resolve. There were several “close contacts” that have been identified.
R&M Consultants, Inc has completed the feasibility study to outline alternatives, options, phases and costs to replace, upgrade and expand the community’s harbor to meet current and future needs. View the report.
We exceeded our goal of 60 responses, with 72 total responses to the Community Survey.
The City Council orders the an emergency 14-day “Hunker Down” order starting August 10, 2021 at 6:00pm ending on August 24, 2021 at 6:00pm.
How Do I?
- Emergency Ordinance 21-100: Proclamation of Emergency “Hunker Down” Order to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19 Throughout Saint Paul Island Updated 8/10/21
- 2021 Saint Paul Island Guide to Social Distancing and Hunkering Down
- Emergency Ordinance 21-97: Requiring the wearing of face coverings during meetings of the City Council by unvaccinated Council Members, city employees and members of the publicUpdated 6/17/21
- Emergency Ordinance 22-90: Protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout Saint Paul Island Updated 1/7/22
- Individual COVID-19 Travel #19 Updated 1/7/22
- Group COVID-19 Travel #5 – Updated 6/17/21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Support Resolution 21-02
- Attention Mariners: COVID-19 Notice #4 (PDF)
- Saint Paul Island Community Strategic Reentry Plan
- CSP Community/Workforce Protection Plan Guidelines
- Community/Workforce Protection Plan Template – Updated 1/5/22
- City of St. Paul: COVID-19 Self-Quarantine Plan (PDF)