The Saint Paul Island Unified Command Team has launched a website, https://COVID19.stpaulak.com/, to keep residents and travelers to Saint Paul Island informed and up-to-date regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, the current situation on Saint Paul Island and the responses being taken to ensure the health and safety of our community.
Welcome to the City of Saint Paul, Alaska website.
St. Paul Island is located in the central Bering Sea within the Pribilof Islands group.
St. Paul Island is a thriving, safe community with a high quality of life for our current and
Our community has completed a public draft of the 2022 City of Saint Paul Local Hazard Mitigation Plan Update. A copy of our plan is available to review until July 8. Community members are invited to comment on this draft until that time. To obtain a copy of the plan as well as provide comments, contact Phillip Zavadil: firstname.lastname@example.org.
R&M Consultants, Inc has completed the feasibility study to outline alternatives, options, phases and costs to replace, upgrade and expand the community’s harbor to meet current and future needs. View the report.
We exceeded our goal of 60 responses, with 72 total responses to the Community Survey.
How Do I?
- 2021 Saint Paul Island Guide to Social Distancing and Hunkering Down
- Guide To COVID-19 Community Mitigation/ Protective Measures
- Emergency Ordinance 22-97: Protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout Saint Paul Island Updated6/16/22
- Individual COVID-19 Travel #21 Updated 3/18/22
- Group COVID-19 Travel #5 – Updated 6/17/21
- COVID-19 Vaccine Support Resolution 21-02
- Attention Mariners: COVID-19 Notice #4 (PDF)
- Saint Paul Island Community Strategic Reentry Plan
- Community/Workforce Protection Plan Template – Updated 1/5/22