Saint Paul Island families with young children are being recruited to participate in a Child Care Focus Group sponsored by Agnew::Beck Consulting. Paid compensation will be provided.
More information on the project:
Be a part of the Child Care Focus Groups that Agnew::Beck Consulting is conducting to help inform the work the Governor’s Task Force on Child Care is doing. Your participation will help improve the availability and affordability of quality child care in Alaska.
As you may be aware, the Governor’s Task Force on Child Care is actively seeking insights from families like yours to better understand the challenges that you face and ideas you have to help with the securing of safe, affordable, and accessible child care in our great state. Your experiences, perspectives, and ideas can play a pivotal role in shaping the recommendations that will guide Alaska’s child care policies in the coming years.
Why Should You Join Our Focus Group?
- Be a Voice for Your Community: Your unique experiences and insights can help create meaningful change that benefits families across Alaska.
- Identify Solutions: You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with fellow families to develop innovative solutions.
- Make a Difference: Your participation can directly influence the decisions made by the Governor’s Task Force on Child Care.
Focus Group Details:
- Date: Monday, October 9, 2023
- Time: 5:30-7:00 PM
- Location: Coffee Shop/e-shop
- Duration: Approximately 1.5 hours
- Child friendly! Please let us know if you will be bringing children. We will also have snacks available!
What to Expect:
During the focus group, you will engage in open and constructive discussions about the child care challenges you’ve faced in Alaska. We want to hear your stories, understand your pain points, and brainstorm solutions together. Your input will be instrumental in guiding the task force’s recommendations to improve child care in our state.
How to Participate:
To confirm your participation and secure your spot in the focus group, please reserve a spot through the Eventbrite page: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/child-care-focus-group-in-st-paul-families-with-young-children-tickets-726389369157?aff=oddtdtcreator Please note that a household = 1 spot. Participants will be mailed $50 after the event (limit $50/household)
If you know someone who’d like to participate but can’t make it on the 9th, they can contact Kirsten Cohen at Agnew::Beck Consulting, (907) 277-5518, email@example.com directly.
Thank you for considering this opportunity to be part of positive change for Alaska’s families, providers, and businesses. We look forward to your involvement in this important conversation.