City of Saint Paul Services
Planning and Zoning
Ports and Harbors
An emergency ordinance of the council of the City of Saint Paul regarding protective measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19 throughout Saint Paul Island.
Each Traveler must fill out a form, regardless of age or whether an employer has filed a plan or protocol with the State of Alaska.
This plan and the phases will provide guidance when lifting mandates and restrictions so that Saint Paul Island residents can begin to get back to normal daily living while continuing to protect our community members.
How Do I?
- Saint Paul Island COVID-19 Travel Form
- City of Saint Paul: Emergency Order 20-94 Protective Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- City of St. Paul COVID-19 Notice: Attention Mariners (PDF)
- Saint Paul Island Community Strategic Reentry Plan
- City of St. Paul: Emergency Ordinance 20-93 Protective Measures to Prevent the Spread of COVID-19
- City of St. Paul: COVID-19 Emergency Managment Plan (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Emergency Order 20-92 Closure of St. Paul Harbor (PDF)
- City of St. Paul Resolution 20-06: Declaration of Emergency and a Resolution Banning Non-essential Travel (PDF)
- City of St. Paul Resolution 20-09: A Resolution for the City of St Paul Declaration of COVID-19 Public Health Disaster with Request for State Assistance
- City of St. Paul Resolution 20-07: A Resolution for the City of St Paul Adopting the City of St Paul Emergency Management Plan for COVID-19 as an Official Plan
- City of St. Paul: COVID-19 Self-Quarantine Plan (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Guide to the Social Distancing & Hunker Down Mandate (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Notice of Mandated Self Quarentine for Travellers (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Harbor Notice #3 (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Harbor Notice #2 (PDF)
- City of St Paul: Harbor Notice (PDF)
- State of Alaska DHSS COVID-19 page
- US CDC COVID-19 page
- World Health Organization COVID-19 page